The SportsArt T635A Treadmill is built for both residential and light commercial use including home gyms, training studios, fire departments, police departments and multi-unit housing complexes. It is ideal for first responder training thanks to the Bruce, Gerkin, Firefighter's Wellness Fitness Initiative (WFI) protocol programing, and HRC fitness programs and a max user weight of up to 400 lbs to allow for "fully loaded" training. The T635A SportsArt treadmill includes a powerful 4.0hp AC motor with a start speed as low as 0.3mph which is great for rehabilitation and up to 12mph for high speed running. Add additional challenge to your walking or running regime with the AC incline motor that will elevate the deck from 0-15%. Another important SportsArt treadmill feature is the dual-reversible deck which doubles the life of the deck and helps extend the life of your investment.
- MyFlex Plus™ deck cushioning provides 30% more shock absorption and carries a lifetime warranty
- WFI-Firefighter’s Wellness Fitness Initiative protocol programming
- Contact heart rate standard & wireless Polar® HR receiver built in
- Large 22 x 61 inch (55 x 154cm) belt provides ample running space and is constructed from carbon-weave, low friction material that is resistant to static build-up.
- CSAFE port
- Headphone jack with built-in volume control (x2)
- USB port (x2) for device charging
- Optional iPod & iPhone 30-pin connector
- Optional SA Well+™ workout tracking function
- Optional MYE 900MHZ semi-integrated receiver
- Cardio Advisor™ displays
- Optional 3-speed fan
- ECO-Glide Auto Lubrication System